1 December 2018
OTP banka completed the legal procedure of acquisition of Splitska banka.
2 May 2017
OTP banka made a financial transaction whereby completing the acquisition of Splitska banka.
1 December 2014
- OTP banka completed the legal procedure of acquisition of Banco Popolare Croatia.
24 April 2014
- OTP banka made a financial transaction whereby completing the acquisition of Banco Popolare Croatia.
18 April 2014
- The CNB Council granted OTP banka’s application for the acquisition of more than 50 % of the capital in Banco Popolare Croatia.
31 January 2014
- The Agreement was concluded whereby OTP banka Hrvatska acquired 98.37 of shares in Banco Popolare Croatia
10 March 2005
- Completed takeover of Nova banka by OTP Bank.
9 February 2005
- The Council of the Croatian National Bank granted the request of Hungarian OTP Bank for takeover of the majority share in Nova banka.
7 December 2004
- After several reputable banking groups had shown their interest in purchase of Nova banka, the major shareholder decided to accept the offer given by OTP Bank Rt., with the registered office in Budapest, as it was deemed the most favourable one.
1 October 2004
- Completed legal and technical merger of Nova banka and Dubrovačka banka.
8 September 2004
- The Council of the Croatian National Bank granted their prior consent to Nova banka for the merger with Dubrovačka banka.
31 August 2004
- The registered office of Nova banka moved to Zadar
1 May 2004
- The process of IT integration of Nova banka ended.
15 March 2004
- Nova banka and Dubrovačka banka entered into the Merger Agreement whereby Dubrovačka banka was to be merged with Nova banka.
28 June 2002
- After the General Shareholders’ Assemblies of Dalmatinska banka, Istarska banka and Sisačka banka adopted decisions to merge into Nova banka, Nova banka d.d. was registered at the Zagreb Commercial Court, whereby the legal procedure of merging Dalmatinska banka, Istarska banka and Sisačka banka was brought to an end. However, the Bank continued its operations on three different IT platforms (Zadar, Pula, Sisak)
25 March 2002
- The equity capital of Dubrovačka banka increased by HRK 37 million, by issuing of 300 thousand of shares of the nominal value of HRK 100 per share.
22 March 2002
- The equity capital of Dalmatinska banka increased by HRK 200 million by issuing of 555 thousands of new shares of the nominal value of HRK 200 per share. Out of the amount of HRK 200 million, HRK 89 million were premiums on shares.
4 February 2002
- Dalmatinska banka signed the agreement regulating the acquisition of 100 % of Dubrovačka banka shares at the price of EUR 24 million (and eight million of capital increase).
4 January 2002
- Dalmatinska banka (CCL) took over Sisačka banka by becoming the owner of 84 % of shares of Sisačka banka.
27 December 2000
- Dalmatinska banka acquired 87 percent of Istarska banka shares.
- Splitska banka was established.
- Dalmatinska banka was established.
- Sisačka banka was established.
- Istarska banka was established.
- Dubrovačka banka was established.